CICLO DI FINITURA PER CARTONGESSO
(PLASTERBOARD FINISHING CYCLE)
Implementation. Finish and colour are approximate, being a photographic reproduction.
Specific cycle for the finishing and decoration of plasterboard, with a lime putty base, for internal use.
The PLASTERBOARD FINISHING CYCLE is characterised by the use of the following products:
– support preparation primer (dispersion of pure acrylic, free from solvents and odourless)
– skimming with Morandi Bortot srl CALCAREOUS SAND SMOOTHING PLASTER (extra white), a natural smoothing plaster with a lime putty base, seasoned for at least 8 months, calcareous sand and water, free from cement, chemicals and organic additives
– finishes chosen from Morandi Bortot srl CALCAREOUS SAND EXTRA SMOOTHING PLASTER, a smoothing plaster filtered to 200 microns, characterised by ultra-fine calcareous sand; Morandi Bortot srl BADIGEON, decorative paint filtered to 200 microns available in “pastel” colours; Morandi Bortot srl CALCAREOUS SAND SMOOTHING PLASTER, characterised by calcareous sand and available in “pastel” colours.
• The size of the containers can be customised depending on the surface area to be treated.
CALCAREOUS SAND SMOOTHING PLASTER (extra white) – CALCAREOUS SAND EXTRA SMOOTHING PLASTER – CALCAREOUS SAND SMOOTHING PLASTER
• 23 kg (approx.) containers.
• 18 kg (approx.) containers.
For CALCAREOUS SAND SMOOTHING PLASTER (extra white), CALCAREOUS SAND EXTRA SMOOTHING PLASTER, BADIGEON and CALCAREOUS SAND SMOOTHING PLASTER we recommend you consult the relative Technical Specification Sheets.